Greetings Miller Families,
Hopefully all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed the beautiful weather. Team Miller THANKS all our parents working diligently to assist their child with virtual learning and their classwork. Miller Parents always go above and beyond and remain the change we seek within our community. This week Office Staff and Administrators will be following up with students who are choosing NOT to participate in online learning. Parents will be contacted, hard copies of learning materials delivered to the home along with supplies to complete assignments. Students not engaging virtually will be expected to complete and submit all assignments to the Miller Office no later than June 8, 2020. Students not completing online learning are placing themselves in jeopardy of beginning next school year significantly behind in all academic areas and will be required to attend Summer School.
· All Dearborn Public Schools Families will receive additional food assistance via funds being added directly to Bridge Cards or mailed to families directly, please review details at:
· May is Teacher Appreciation Month…please take a moment to reach out and express gratitude for the wonderful teachers at Miller Elementary.
· Last week we distributed an additional 85 Chromebooks to Miller students
· Attached is a list of April Students of the Month, a GREAT JOB for Miller students continuing to exemplify all around EXCELLENCE!
· GLEANERS Food Bank at Miller Elementary Tuesday May 5, 2020 at 11 a.m.
Team Miller remains committed to meeting the social, emotional and academic needs of our community, this may only be accomplished with the help and feedback from our wonderful parents. Please continue reaching out to Staff and Administration with any questions and concerns and THANK YOU for being remarkable during these unprecedented times.
Sending our Love and Prayer to all…please Stay Home and Stay Safe
Parent Online Resources Hyperlinks