Click here for the letter sent home with students today.
Tomorrow is Miller’s First Annual Boat Trip!
Few reminders for the trip:
- Bagged lunch (brown paper bag or plastic only). No food or drinks are allowed on the boat.
- NO DRINKS ALLOWED – School will provide bottled water.
- Students can purchase snacks from the concession stands on the boat.
- Please wear comfortable shoes for walking.
- All chaperones must stay with their child(ren).
All chaperones, please read below:
So that we may work together for a safe trip, Diamond Jack’s River Tours would like you to be aware of the responsibilities required of your chaperones on board the vessels during school trips. We ask that the chaperones move among the students to supervise as assigned by the teacher.
Diamond Jack’s River Tours reserves the right to end the trip without refund, if the Captain observes the group is acting in an unsafe manner.
Following are the major points regarding improper behavior that the chaperones should be ready to act upon immediately. Chaperones should notify the teacher or crew of any ongoing problems.
- Running on board the vessels
- Climbing on the railings
- Standing on the furniture
- Hanging outside the windows
- Horse play
- Garbage should be placed in proper container.